--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,  wrote:

> Barry, your comment appears to be a complete non sequitur to what I
wrote. Did you actually read it? Or did you just make another of your
OOOOOOOOOPSIE assumptions?

Ooopsie. Your narcissism is showing again. I was speaking to Raunchy, in
case she was less gullible than you are, and suggesting to her an
alternative technique of avoidance.

You really should learn to tell when people are talking to other people,
and thus it's Not Really About You. As a noted authority (at least she
claims to be one, and no one in history can remember her admitting to
being wrong about anything more than a typo or a bad URL here on FFL),
and what she said on the subject:

"Hey, doofus, nobody was talking to you. End of story."
- Judy Stein, 13 October 2013

>  > Raunchy, I've been reading all the posts about the pandits and I
haven't seen any posts here that discredit the news story's claim of
missing pandits per se. But Rick posted a letter from Hagelin to
contributors to the pandit project giving a pretty detailed explanation
for how and why some pandits have gone missing, and what's being done
about it, that challenges many other points of the news story:

/371425
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/FairfieldLife/conversations/messages\
/371425

>  If Hagelin's preaching-to-the-converted spin doesn't work for you,
and you'd like to still continue believing that the ME is a real thing,
and that it solves all problems, I suggest the same yoga posture I
recommended to Buck the other day:

>  > ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, punditster@ wrote:
> >
> > On 1/31/2014 3:20 AM, raunchydog@ mailto:raunchydog@ wrote:
> > > In a shocking revelation, as many as 163 Indians, most of them
brought
> > > to the US as teenagers from villages in northern India to be
trained
> > > into Vedic Pandits by two institutions set up by Maharishi Mahesh
Yogi
> > > of transcendental meditation fame, appear to have gone missing
over
> > > the last 12 months.
> > >
> > Maybe you need to read the other comments posted here BEFORE you
post
> > redundant messages. This news story has already been discredited in
> > previous FFL post - there are NO missing "pandit boys" in Vedic
City.