--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,  wrote:

> Raunchy, I've been reading all the posts about the pandits and I
haven't seen any posts here that discredit the news story's claim of
missing pandits per se. But Rick posted a letter from Hagelin to
contributors to the pandit project giving a pretty detailed explanation
for how and why some pandits have gone missing, and what's being done
about it, that challenges many other points of the news story:

/371425
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/FairfieldLife/conversations/message\
s/371425 >

If Hagelin's preaching-to-the-converted spin doesn't work for you, and
you'd like to still continue believing that the ME is a real thing, and
that it solves all problems, I suggest the same yoga posture I
recommended to Buck the other day:

> ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, punditster@ wrote:
>
>  On 1/31/2014 3:20 AM, raunchydog@ mailto:raunchydog@ wrote:
>  > In a shocking revelation, as many as 163 Indians, most of them
brought
>  > to the US as teenagers from villages in northern India to be
trained
>  > into Vedic Pandits by two institutions set up by Maharishi Mahesh
Yogi