They are telling people to be careful driving in the rain. There are lots of spinouts causing accidents. I say these people can't drive in sunny weather let alone rainy.

I skipped going for my waterfront park walk and the downtown farmers market. Being a former Seattlite that might sound strange but 1) the rain here is usually heavier than anything they get in Seattle because the Olympic mountains take away a lot of precipitation and 2) the wind is around 20 mph so the farmers market will be fighting to keep their booths from blowing away.