 From: "doctordumbass@..." <doctordumbass@...>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2014 3:29 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: Ukraine?

   C'mon, MJ - Its a bullshit question. I suppose if a TMer had invented the
automobile, you could ask them the same thing, after all, I am quite sure that
the total number of grisly, horrible, and painful deaths, due to that
invention, easily exceeds a million - A real holocaust.
What is the alternative, that we sit on our hands? TM is the first technique to
emerge that gives the world half a chance, with its direct, mechanical
influence, on the expansion of awareness. To ask the thoughtless question, that
you did, gets us exactly nowhere. Suppose I were to say, yes, I am both
responsible for the revolution in Ukraine, and the deaths. SO fucking what? So
someone can now point a self-satisfied finger at me, and say, "I told you so"?
Life is often fucked up and messy, so might as well move it forward, anyway.