Okay, okay, you gotta admit, this sounds like a man trying to sound like a
woman.  A customer of our business is a transvestite, or maybe a man who just
likes to cross dress.  We saw him last week, and he sounded a lot like the guy
on this recording.  Also, I just came in from doing an errand, and they had the
guy Judy was talking about, and he sounded just like a normal man.

 So, I'm not sure what the big hubub is about.  I guess it is considered high
art or something that a man can sing like a woman, and we should all oooh, and
aaah, and shout Bravo! Bravo!.  Evidently I am missing something. (-:

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <noozguru@...> wrote:

 My freshman year of college I played a concert with the famous contratenor
Alfred Deller and the University of Washington symphony.   The concert was in a
church which now houses Bastyr University, a naturopathic school and the church
is used for many recordings including movie soundtracks.  Here is a clip of
Deller singing "Greensleeves":
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V41O5J-EIGU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V41O5J-EIGU

 Also one of my TTC course leaders was a contratenor and sang for the group.