Probably would do a smash-up Super Bowl half time show.

On Sunday, March 2, 2014 4:30 PM, "steve.sun...@yahoo.com"
<steve.sun...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Keep going Judy.  This is your strong suit.  Mine it Judy.  Mine it.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

(guffaw) Nobody could ever accuse you of trying to conceal your ignorance,
Feebs.

Okay, okay, you gotta admit, this sounds like a man trying to sound like a
woman.  A customer of our business is a transvestite, or maybe a man who just
likes to cross dress.  We saw him last week, and he sounded a lot like the guy
on this recording.  Also, I just came in from doing an errand, and they had the
guy Judy was talking about, and he sounded just like a normal man.

So, I'm not sure what the big hubub is about.  I guess it is considered high
art or something that a man can sing like a woman, and we should all oooh, and
aaah, and shout Bravo! Bravo!.  EvidentlyI am missing something. (-:

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,  wrote:

>>My freshman year of college I played a
concert with the famous contratenor Alfred Deller and the
University of Washington symphony.   The concert was in a church
which now houses Bastyr University, a naturopathic school and the
church is used for many recordings including movie soundtracks.
Here is a clip of Deller singing "Greensleeves":