Share, you must find this amusing at this point.  My God, a slow day at FFL
brings out the craziness.

 You've heard of Kremlin watchers, or Fed watchers.  Looks to me like we've got
Share watchers.

 Dissecting every word you say.

 A "Bevan cultist".  Go figure.

 Notice Share's redirection...just as Emily described.

Share, I wasn't there, Feste wasn't there. You and Buck were, and obviously the
two of you disagree. I would take Buck's opinion over yours any day because he
has a more balanced view of Bevan, whereas you're a Bevan cultist.

 Judy, I still say Buck is wrong about that. As I said before, Bevan went into
detail about the mechanics of the TMSP. Such would not at all be helpful for
meditators.