From: Michael Jackson <mjackso...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2014 2:51 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: So what have we learned from the pundit riots?

that's great TurqB!
I can only hope that lawyer Better Call Goldstein and many others read it. This
IS, after all, the precedent they are about to set. I also hope that Google's
search placement algorithms rank my posts today high enough than a number of
TMers and interested lurkers out there in Networld find and see them. This
really IS an issue of child slavery as far as I can tell, and sooner or later
it's all going to come out, and the TM movement will perish as a result. Better
than they divorce themselves from the whole thing and throw Girish & Co. to the
wolves sooner rather than later.