On 3/23/2014 7:40 AM, Michael Jackson wrote:

> Speaking of TM science, here is an EXCELLENT write up about that very
> thing.
>
> http://www.process.org/discept/2010/01/30/lies-levitation-and-defamations-most-foul/

It looks like it's all settled then - there's no levitation. Barry must
have been hallucinating. After MJ posting this report, is there anyone
still out there that still believes in the TMSP or that they ever saw
anyone ever levitate? We haven't heard from Judy on this subject - I
wonder why? She seemed to let Barry off lightly on this subject. Where I
come from, silence usually indicates agreement. Go figure.

"Worse than my failure to appreciate the science of the Maharishi
Effect, is the fact that I’ve dismissed out-of-hand, as absurd, TM™’s
Yogic Flying – the claim that TM™ meditators may achieve levitation."

http://www.process.org/discept/2010/01/30/lies-levitation-and-defamations-most-foul/