On 3/23/2014 9:10 AM, authfri...@yahoo.com wrote:
*John Knapp has long since left TM-Free. Mike Doughney runs it now, has been for several years.*.
According to my sources, John Knapp reads TM-Free like it was his personal Bible, the same way Mike Doughney used to read Trancenet - as way to gather information for the sole purpose of discrediting TMers like Judy. She used to defend her beliefs, but for the past few years she had been letting impostors like MJ infer that she is another serial liar. That's what I think.

Whatever happened to personal integrity? I for one, don't want to just watch this forum turned into another anti-TM bash list of MMY and TM. It's beginning to look like the FFL form is being taken over. By my count, there are exactly four TMers left on this list. Go figure.