Richard has no special personal "sources" other than his own imagination.

 Mike Doughney had his own anti-TM site well before Knapp started Trancenet.

 Knapp isn't in a position to discredit anybody for anything, having lost his
NYState license to practice therapy because of unprofessional behavior.

 Better tell Barry there are only four TMers left on FFL. He made a post
recently in which he suggested that he and Bhairitu were the only two FFLers
who weren't "pussified TM blissninnies."

 John Knapp has long since left TM-Free. Mike Doughney runs it now, has been
for several years..
 According to my sources, John Knapp reads TM-Free like it was his personal
Bible, the same way Mike Doughney used to read Trancenet - as way to gather
information for the sole purpose of discrediting TMers like Judy. She used to
defend her beliefs, but for the past few years she had been letting impostors
like MJ infer that she is another serial liar. That's what I think.

 Whatever happened to personal integrity? I for one, don't want to just watch
this forum turned into another anti-TM bash list of MMY and TM. It's beginning
to look like the FFL form is being taken over. By my count, there are exactly
four TMers left on this list. Go figure.