A few interpolations and some expansions interleaved below:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
<snip>
>From here we move across a gap into the lighter side of
Transcendence-II as the densest form of Light or Consciousness in
the 9th state (Brahma-Vishnu-Vishnu), and so on through the 9
subgunas of Brahma or States of Consciousness -- through C.C. (10th
state, Brahma-Vishnu-Brahma); G.C. (11th state, Brahma-Vishnu-
Shiva); and U.C. (12th state; Brahma-Brahma-Vishnu), and across the
pivotal midway-point of Crucifixion or Nirvana or Brahman (Brahma-
Brahma-Brahma, or chit-chit-chit) at the 13th state (Nakshatric full
moon) -- and thereafter recapitulating the complement of all the
previous guna-states (with Vishnu/Love for original Shiva/Bliss, and
vice versa) in mirror order through the "warmed-up-Brahman" 14th
state of "Brahman-Shiva" (Brahma-Brahma-Shiva) or complement of
U.C.; 15th state of "Krishna" (Brahma-Shiva-Vishnu) or complement of
G.C.; 16th state of "Shiva-Brahma" (Brahma-Shiva-Brahma), or
complement of C.C.; and the 17th state (Brahma-Shiva-Shiva), the
Complement of Transcendence-I at the subtlest end of the egg of
Brahma.

As first mentioned a year or so ago, from the model of the
progressive merger of Spirit and Matter across the egg of
Consciousness (Brahma), we define the states of Consciousness as
follows:

T.C.-II (Brahma-Vishnu-Vishnu) as "THAT" or the Light of Pure
Consciousness (now not just the "subtlest Being" of T.C.-I), with
the Transcendence at the bottom end of the Brahmic egg being
stimulated by the ascent of Matter, coincidentally with the top end
of the Brahmic egg's now being enlivened by the descent of Spirit.

C.C. (Brahma-Vishnu-Brahma) as "I am THAT" with enlivenment of
Avyakta (near the top of Brahmic egg) by Spirit/Energy/Purusha/Shiva
and Karmendriyas (near the bottom of Brahmic egg) by
Matter/Prakriti/Vishnu/Shakti, yielding a separate Self-
Consciousness and concomitant automatic action (perfect flow);

G.C. (Brahma-Vishnu-Shiva) as "Thou art THAT," with Spirit expanding
from Avyakta down to Mahat (Bliss), and Matter expanding up from
Karmendriyas to Indriyas (sense organs), yielding divine enrichment
of senses;

U.C. (Brahma-Brahma-Vishnu) as "All this is THAT," as Spirit
expanding from Mahat down to Buddhi (Intuition, Higher Mind), and
Matter expanding up from Indriyas to Manas (Concrete or Lower Mind),
yielding a consciousness of an essentially unified field, with
ability to explore across spacetime, with now only the "Causal Self"
(or Solar Angel or Guru or God) still subtly separating the fields
of Spirit (Absolute) and Matter (Relative).

At the onset of B.C. (Brahma-Brahma-Brahma) one embodies "There is
only THAT" as this Causal Self or Solar Angel (etc.) "dies" or is
immersed in the sudden mergence of Absolute and Relative; this is
experienced often as a Dark Night of the Soul; for the first (and
only) time, *no* permutation of Love (Vishnu) *or* Bliss (Shiva) is
present, yielding (in some cases) a rather stark sameness to
everything.

At the ripening of B.C. (Brahma-Brahma-Shiva), the mirror of U.C.,
one knows "THAT is All This" as Absolute and Relative completely
cross, with Purusha flooding down into Manas and Prakriti flooding
up into Buddhi. "Absolute" and "Relative" are gone; the remnants of
the small-self isolation disappear; Wholeness predominates; the Self
Understands the Self. The mind and heart are now understood as
unified and embracing the All. We find now that attention and breath
quicken the awareness-field into bliss.

At the onset of "Krishna" (Brahma-Shiva-Vishnu), the mirror of G.C.,
one sees "THAT Art Thou" as the Wholeness has now spread up as far
as Mahat and down as far as Indriyas, so that we again have blissful
sense-perception, but now completely in terms of the Self. One may
become a sort of Avatar as the Great Immensity of unconditional Love
to heal and assimilate the individual points of Wholeness within the
body. Knowing oneself as the Ocean, one may "incorporate" or
incarnate as any given individual in one's attention-field, and find
them within one's body.

At the onset of "Shiva" (Brahma-Shiva-Brahma), the mirror of C.C.,
one knows "THAT Am I" as the Wholeness has now spread up as far as
Avyakta and down as far as Karmendriyas, so we now see we are not
only separate from (all) action, but its ultimate cause or source,
and also its ultimate end or goal. We are able to "eat" all "sins."

At the further ripening of "Shiva" (Brahma-Shiva-Shiva), the mirror
of T.C.-II, one knows "THAT is THAT" as the Wholeness has spread
through the entire Brahmic egg of Consciousness, encompassing the
Transcendence at either end.

>From here the Wholeness expands yet further to begin recapitulating
and enfolding more and more "Ignorance" via both adjoining eggs
through 9 more ripples: Shiva's 9 states of Bliss and Vishnu's 9
states of Love.

Again, this whole progression is in one sense an illusion; we
contain it all simultaneously, and merely attend to whatever
permutation of our Self we most need/desire in this moment, as yet
another aspect of the Self to be recognized...

:-)