 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] The Self Course Fairfield
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Tuesday, April 1, 2014, 9:26 AM

       Three words: You Need Help

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...>
 wrote :

 Nabby likes
 ANYONE who claims to be special, above everyone else like
 Hitler with all his Aryan nonsense. People here find that
 offensive for me to say so, but the observation is obvious.
 ANYONE who lords it over everyone else. Tell us Nabster,
 what is gonna happen to folks like me and Barry, Curtis,
 everyone who ever reviled Marshy and Creme himself when the
 Big M, in this case Maitreya, actually  shows himself and
 takes over the world? Eh, what is he gonna do with us
 spiritual hooligans?

  On Mon, 3/31/14, anartaxius@... <anartaxius@...>