She didn't "admit" it, Bar, she asserted it. She's explained why she showed up,
and it obviously wasn't to "stalk" Robin.

 You've got your own fantasies all mixed up in your desperate eagerness to get
back at Ann. The earlier one was that she had a crush on him, remember? Now all
of a sudden it's that she was out to get him. She didn't and wasn't, but her
posts involving Robin were much more positive than negative. And remember, the
two of them were communicating by email starting from when she arrived here.
IOW, he didn't "blow her off," very much to the contrary.

 No "spinning" required. Just the facts.

 Shit, Bar, you know we know all that. Why on earth would you try to put this
obvious lie over on us? You're so frantic with anger you're losing your marbles.

 Also, of course, she doesn't criticize you because you won't interact with
her. She doesn't want you to interact with her. Jeez, who would?? She just
wants to express her disgust with your consistently rotten behavior. That whole
"They're all upset because I refuse to interact" business is a very feeble lie
designed to prop up your ego. But nobody here believes it. We criticize you
because you're an obnoxious, dishonest, extremely low-vibe stinker who lets
himself be run by his rage at the world.

 Please explain to us what is a "lie," Jude. After all, hasn't Ann admitted
that the only reason she ever came to Fairfield Life in the first place is that
she'd heard that Robin was posting here? You know...Robin...the guy who'd she
last seen when he accused her of being demonically possessed in public and
kicked her out of his organization and written her off forever, after which she
went to the newspapers to blow the whistle on his cult in retaliation? Sure
sounds a little like a stalker mentality to me. Please spin it a different
way...if you can...

As for "rage," I shall allow lurkers to decide who sounds more "enraged" -- you
and Ann, or moi...  :-)