"rama this and raja that crapping on endlessly about unified fields and
invincibility and suchlike bollocks."

Oh God, Sal - that phrase made me laugh till I cried - thanks so very much!
On Wed, 4/2/14, salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Question for Sal
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Wednesday, April 2, 2014, 12

 shouldn't think so, not now there's been lawyers
 involved, but it's not for me to say. There are all
 sorts of things said about Colin and the indies, that
 they've changed the teaching and do checks over the
 phone etc. Whether any of it is true I cannot
 say.
 The
 question is whether they would want to go back into the
 fold. The people I know who go on their courses prefer them
 to the new style TM stuff because it's just like the old
 days of the UK movement, with big open fires in stately
 homes and cosy old tapes of Marshy instead of the new ones
 with rama this and raja that crapping on endlessly about
 unified fields and invincibility and suchlike
 bollocks.
 Still,
 that's life. Everything changes. I was told it's
 called the Movement because you have to be ready to move at
 the drop of a hat. Gets a bit tiresome after a
 while.
 ---In
 FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...> wrote
 :

 Do you reckon
 the regular TM leaders in the UK would ever welcome Chris
 and Colin back into the Certified Governor fold?