From: "dhamiltony...@yahoo.com" <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com>

To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 2, 2014 6:28 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: TM and the Scorpion Nation

Seems I recall now the scorpion nation
precipitation happened as it became evident and was pointed out to
Maharishi who was then holed up in his location with his cultivated
groups of upper income followers that some Danish and UK'er TM
teachers were out in the field teaching TM to common people for less
than the set retail prices then.  When these independent rogues then
banded together that was seen as really going too far rogue and some really
serious treachery too.   Maharishi came down on that like a ton of
bricks.  Damned scorpions.
If you "recall" correctly, I guess we now know for sure what "maintain the
purity of the teaching" really means. Since these teachers were teaching TM
*exactly* the way he taught them to, using the full puja and all, he couldn't
have been upset about them "distorting the teaching" in any way.

He was upset that they were cutting into his cash flow.