Barry, there's only one conclusion to come to, He LIED.  MMY LIED, when he made
these statements.

 Does that make you feel better, does it give you closure, or a trophy of some
sort.

 Now, most people I know would say, he EXAGGERATED, he engaged in HYPERPOLE, he
is laying out a grand vision of possibilities, and discount it appropriately.
But if you feel it is a "gotcha" of the highest order, then great.

 And I guess every the same holds true for every man who told a woman he was
romancing, that, "the stars shine brighter when I'm with you"

 I guess that's a lie too, and she should hold him to it.

 Just sayin'

 BTW, for Steve: