I hadn't really considered that possibility.  He did follow in the footsteps of
other Indian Gurus who came to America with a similar message of making the
world a better place.

 Or, even more simply, he believed what he said when he said it.

 Barry, there's only one conclusion to come to, He LIED.  MMY LIED, when he
made these statements.

 Does that make you feel better, does it give you closure, or a trophy of some
sort.

 Now, most people I know would say, he EXAGGERATED, he engaged in HYPERPOLE, he
is laying out a grand vision of possibilities, and discount it appropriately.
But if you feel it is a "gotcha" of the highest order, then great.

 And I guess every the same holds true for every man who told a woman he was
romancing, that, "the stars shine brighter when I'm with you"

 I guess that's a lie too, and she should hold him to it.

 Just sayin'

 BTW, for Steve: