 From: "authfriend@..." <authfriend@...>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2014 12:01 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] The World's Highest Ranking Alien Believer

   Willytex is only pretending, but I certainly am an ET. Just ask Barry. Why
do you think I freak him out so badly?
 It's worth pointing out that even Judy's *fantasies* are psychotic, and about
the ways she imagines that she "freaks out" people. That's not being an
extraterrestrial, merely insane. Case in point -- here is the photo Judy posted
that contains *HER* fantasy image of how she imagines me seeing her.

 It's worth pointing out that this photo isn't Judy "making a face," this IS
her face.  Do you know anyone else who could manage to look so ugly, or want

 If I were to actually try to visualize the "inner Judy Stein," it would be
more like this.  Not quite as scary as she imagines, is it?   :-)  :-)  :-)

 I am perfectly willing to believe that WillyTex and possbily Judy are indeed
ET's.
 On Wed, 4/23/14, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com