From: Richard J. Williams <pundits...@gmail.com>

To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2014 8:49 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] The World's Highest Ranking Alien Believer

On 4/24/2014 1:18 PM, TurquoiseBee wrote:

>Thanks for the link. I'm seriously thinking about having
                my [MyFace] site programmed so people can post a photo
                of their face and other people get to log on and use
                something like Kai's PowerGoo to mess up your face.
                People just love to mess with faces. We could have a TV
                show where all the best messed up faces are given an
                award. Go figure.

>Cool. Do that and post an update here and I'll upload Maharishi's face, and
>Girish Varma's. I'd upload Bevan's but PowerGoo can't do much with what nature
>hath already wrought.  :-)
In many cases what people say about your face is more devastating
    than turning it into a caricature. We see political cartoons all the
    time so it's really nothing new. But, when people post in plain text
    some comments it can really get to you. It's like, so personal. Hey,
    we could start a thread about this! Go figure.

I think that thread was started long ago, with the words, "The censorious
editor could most definitely be judged a Tulku of Carry
Nation. Several other qualities also appear to be in common in addition
to the prominent sagging jowls on a sallow face completely devoid of
humor and warmhearted compassion."  :-)

 I think that thread was started long ago, with the words, "