On 4/24/2014 1:18 PM, TurquoiseBee wrote:

Thanks for the link. I'm seriously thinking about having my [MyFace] site programmed so people can post a photo of their face and other people get to log on and use something like Kai's PowerGoo to mess up your face. People just love to mess with faces. We could have a TV show where all the best messed up faces are given an award. Go figure.

Cool. Do that and post an update here and I'll upload Maharishi's face, and Girish Varma's. I'd upload Bevan's but PowerGoo can't do much with what nature hath already wrought. :-)

In many cases what people say about your face is more devastating than turning it into a caricature. We see political cartoons all the time so it's really nothing new. But, when people post in plain text some comments it can really get to you. It's like, so personal. Hey, we could start a thread about this! Go figure.

---
is active.