Ooops. Looks like I pushed a few more of Barry's buttons.

 It makes him absolutely crazy that I'm actually a fairly nice-looking dame
rather than the hideous hag of his nightmares.

 In many cases what people say about your face is more devastating than turning
it into a caricature. We see political cartoons all the time so it's really
nothing new. But, when people post in plain text some comments it can really
get to you. It's like, so personal. Hey, we could start a thread about this! Go
figure.

I think that thread was started long ago, with the words, "The censorious
editor could most definitely be judged a Tulku of Carry Nation. Several other
qualities also appear to be in common in addition to the prominent sagging
jowls on a sallow face completely devoid of humor and warmhearted compassion."
:-)

I think that thread was started long ago, with the words, "