 From: "authfri...@yahoo.com" <authfri...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 8:23 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] The World's Highest Ranking Alien Believer

Actually, as you know, Richard, I did post a photo of "my own face" a few years
ago (along with "Barry's Fantasy Image of Judy"). It's in the Members section.
That's the one azgray is referring to. Apparently he believes he's the only one
who can see it, so he feels safe in describing it as what he wishes I looked
like.

On 4/28/2014 7:38 PM, azgrey wrote:

>Rather that admit the effects of
all those years of cigarettes and seething anger, she calls
herself “a fairly nice-looking dame.” Yeah…..right…and TM
“reverses the aging process.”
Most of us can determine for ourselves who is a fairly nice-looking
dame, and who isn't. But, she forgot to post a photo of her own
face. That, in itself tells us quite about "as-grey." Go figure.