 The sallow faced old coprophagous junkyard dog must miss me.

 How charming.

 It is a matter of concern, however, that she seems to be skewing  on the
spectrum at an even faster rate.

 Her interactions with Barry and the ever courteous Curtis show her lack of
self-consciousness in showing the world her completely batshit craziness.

 Rather that admit the effects of all those years of cigarettes and seething
anger, she calls herself “a fairly nice-looking dame.” Yeah…..right…and TM
“reverses the aging process.”

 http://www.aaskolnick.com/junkyarddog/ http://www.aaskolnick.com/junkyarddog/

 AZ, you haven't changed a bit. That should not only give you pause but, if you
had an inkling of objectivity and/or distance on your pathetic human condition,
dishearten you. You appear to have been eating nails and otherwise consorting
with those who have not been having a positive influence on your so-called life
or outlook. I'll bet you're looking forward to when you don't have to cart that
corpse of yours around any more since it seems to support a head that contains
a brain seething with ugliness. If I might conjecture, you are one step beyond
even that asshat Bawwy.