From: "authfri...@yahoo.com" <authfri...@yahoo.com>

To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2014 9:54 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] The World's Highest Ranking Alien Believer

Ooops. Looks like I pushed a few more of Barry's buttons.
It makes him absolutely crazy that I'm actually a fairly nice-looking dame
rather than the hideous hag of his nightmares.

>Sure you are, Judy...in the same alternate universe in which TMSP
>practitioners are soaring through the air with the greatest of ease and you're
>actually as smart as you believe you are.  :-)  :-)  :-)
>
>But the person you should be complaining to is Edg, who wrote the line below
>that you don't seem to like, based on the two photographs you posted of
>yourself. I thought he captured the essence of both of them quite nicely.
>
>If you really feel the need to convince us of how "nice-looking" you are, I'd
>suggest finding a friend to take a real photo of you next time, instead of
>taking a webcam selfie.
>
>Oh. But that presupposes you actually have a friend. Never mind.  :-)  :-)  :-)
>

>In many cases what people say about your face is more devastating
than turning it into a caricature. We see political cartoons all the
time so it's really nothing new. But, when people post in plain text
some comments it can really get to you. It's like, so personal. Hey,
we could start a thread about this! Go figure.

>I think that thread was started long ago, with the words, "The censorious
>editor could most definitely be judged a Tulku of Carry
Nation. Several other qualities also appear to be in common in addition
to the prominent sagging jowls on a sallow face completely devoid of
humor and warmhearted compassion."  :-)