San Francisco is like another country. Only NYC has higher rents. City workers can't even afford to like in San Francisco. $22 an hour minimum wage? The problem isn't the minimum wage but the extreme cost of living. Minimum wage jobs were meant for unskilled workers and students who might be getting training for something better paying. They were not intended to be a "career."

I take it you don't keep up that much on local news? Try Talk 910. It WAS the Limbaugh - Hannity regime but they moved them to what was Green 960. Frosty is a bit of a joke but Gil Gross from 3-7 PM is good.

We should be bragging about today's weather which may get into the 90s over here. And crying about the state barking at us this summer when the drought hits hard.