My dentist has me going for a cleaning every three months to try to fend off
further problems.  And since we've discussing looks somewhat, the hygienist,
Jessica, is about a 10, and when she tells me to turn my head to the left, I
come face to face with..............well, nuff said about that.

 P.S.  Water pic, flossing, and electric brush are highly recommended IMNSHO.
(-:

 Re " Dentistry is definitely a big for profit enterprise even if they say
they're not.":

 Dentists have the highest rates for suicide of any profession.
 If I had to spend my life examining decaying teeth and breathing in halitosis
I'd have checked out long ago.