 From: Michael Jackson <mjackson74@...>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 2:07 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] New York TM teaching is maxed out

   Your scenario is much more likely than the TM spin - its amazing how
shameless they are in screwing even their own people.

 And of course the TM movement gets paid *full price* for the course anyway.
The people stuck holding the bag and paying for it will be those stupid enough
to sign up for the "bargain" TM teacher training course.

 I've got an idea. Why doesn't LAWSON sign up for this course? He's the one
talking about how big a bargain it is, right? And he's never become a TM
teacher, so this is finally his chance to become one. Then he could keep us
abreast of all developments as he's assigned to teach somewhere and paid a
living wage for the two-year indentured servant period he's signed up for.

 But wait...that would imply that *he* actually believed in this "offer,"
wouldn't it? And that he's willing to put his financial future on the line to
prove it. Guess that's right out...  :-)