 Did you know Einstein had affairs constantly? Does that invalidate your
knowledge of his Theory of Relativity? I think you wanted Maharishi to be some
sort of god-like, parental and paternal, authority figure. Then when he turns
out to have a personality all his own, all you spiritual kiddies go to pieces,
making it your apparent life's work to get back at "Dad". Pretty pathetic, if
you ask me.

 I think there is an aspect of prudishness going on here, an idea that having
sex with another human being is somehow low and base and indicative of a less
developed human being. It is Puritanical, short sighted and an indoctrination
from religions and various spiritual teachings from down the ages. If people
would just stop for a second and think about it they might realize they are
more brainwashed than they realized. No one can say for sure that climaxing
sexually is either a waste of energy, an indicator of Neanderthal-like
behaviour or should otherwise disqualify one from having something useful to
teach. If MMY was a virgin I would have far more serious questions about his
wisdom or his knowledge of life than if he had experienced love or desire or
even just the vagina of a woman.

 In fact, Marshy could easily be described as a spiritual degenerate, rather
than an example of spiritual regeneration.