MJ, the other day you posted, in a reply to Fleetwood, a list of positive
experiences you had during your TM days, such as witnessing and celestial
perception. To what do you attribute such experiences if TM is, as you say
here, mediocre and or mild?

On Tuesday, July 8, 2014 7:05 AM, "Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com