The first study should be to have each subject practice all three mantras. What we want to see is the effect of each mantra.

This would be impossible because there is no way to structure a double-blind scientific study with a control group.

On 8/1/2014 1:22 PM, Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife] wrote:

That's not the purpose of the study. The purpose would be to see what areas on the brain are effected and how that relates to their effect on the body.

So far, in the history of science, it has never been demonstrated that a mental thought could cause a corresponding physiological change in the human body. Humans are probably not ever going to be able to levitate or bend spoons using just their mind power. However, if and when this occurs, it will certainly be a revolution in physics. I'm sure it will be on the cover of Popular Mechanics. It sounds complicated.
      • [Fairf... s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]