 "BarryWorld" consists of Barry making posts to amuse himself. It has no other
purpose.

 Don't let the your lurking employers hear you say that, they might consider a
cut in your pay. Don't forget, you're working for them, not for your own
amusement, let's get serious here.

 "SpiteWorld" seems to be where people who are not amused by his posts choose
to live. Some of them seem to be SO not amused lately that they have crossed
the line into obsessive hatred.

 "Obsessive hatred" would indicate I put energy into thinking about you which
is not the case. When I happen to stumble over your self-obsessed posts then I
generally remember you exist.

 As amusement park rides go, I think mine's a more fun place to live.

 This is self evident.

 But FYI, if I had designed BarryWorld only to be navigable by those with an IQ
over 120, I wouldn't have bothered to post it to Fairfield Life. :-)

 As a prerequisite you'd have to possess an IQ over 120.