On 8/5/2014 7:50 AM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Ha ha ha! That's a good one Barry!

It sure is, considering that you apparently you don't realize that the joke is on you.

P.S. Speaking of IQs - have you ever considered snipping and using something other than Yahoo Neo to read and post your replies? Go figure.

*From:* "TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*Sent:* Tuesday, August 5, 2014 1:11 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Tony Nader wife

"BarryWorld" consists of Barry making posts to amuse himself. It has no other purpose.

"SpiteWorld" seems to be where people who are not amused by his posts choose to live. Some of them seem to be SO not amused lately that they have crossed the line into obsessive hatred.

As amusement park rides go, I think mine's a more fun place to live.

But FYI, if I had designed BarryWorld only to be navigable by those with an IQ over 120, I wouldn't have bothered to post it to Fairfield Life. :-)