Steve, let me help you out with this: Mike makes shit up Mike steals things for
his made-up shit Mike himself is made-up, as he has no genuine personality or
core being Mike flails around to cover his made-up, stolen, empty shit

And these are Mike's best qualities. As an Anti-TM Cultist he feeds off of TM.
He is a drag, drain, and dick. Again, I am trying to see the best in Mike.
Perhaps you are more critical, but I always hope for room for improvement. But
accept if it is a lost cause, like this one.

Cheers!

P.S. Does spelling count?

Dr D

 Why don't you tell me source of this poster.
 I was not an active teacher after I left MIU in 1981.

 But what I am saying, is that this literature does not look familiar to me.

 It looks out of character,

 So, again, where did you find it?

 Is that an unreasonable question?

 All right Mr. Skeptical, take a look at the more well known TM Siddhi ad flyer
- everyone has seen this one and it says "invisibility" in plain English.