 You are telling me you never saw the second poster?

 A classic of daring bullshit, but I'd want to see an invisible person
levitating before I signed up!

 Everyone has seen that one and it also lists a charge - it was not an intro
lecture, it was a lecture about the siddhis. These were held in 1976-77 and by
the way the "source" is the fucking Movement you goofball.

 Look at the first one "representatives of Maharishi International University"
and it was held in LA - call the LA center and ask them about it.

 Are you trying to imply that someone created these things to discredit the
Movement? There are way too many people here on FFL who remember these for you
to get by with that.

 If you want the "source" as to who has put it up on the internet, surely you
have sense enough to realize it isn't anyone currently in good standing with
the TMO - you think the Movement wants people to remember this shit?

 Do what I did and do an image search for transcendental meditation supernormal
powers or transcendental meditation supernormal abilities - you will get
slightly different results doing both.

 Now that I have wasted time teaching you how to do an image search, here is
one more that will perhaps be to your liking since it has no mention of money
for the lecture.