On 8/28/2014 5:29 PM, s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

I'm healthily skeptical about such claims. (Notice how skepticism is always described as "healthy"?)

"What I'm talking about is slowly lifting up off the sofa and sitting
in midair for two to three minutes. Or stepping up off the ground in
the desert and then flying around several feet above the ground for
a while." - TurquoiseB