https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxHMHrWJ2SE Ain't Too Proud To Beg - Temptations

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxHMHrWJ2SE
 Preview by Yahoo

 On 9/1/2014 8:44 PM, punditster@... mailto:punditster@... [FairfieldLife]
wrote:

 FOR THE RECORD, I PROMISE NEVER TO USE WHATS-HER-NAME'S NAME IN ANOTHER POST.

 Maybe we should also make a FFL rule never to use someone's real name in the
subject line of a message, BECAUSE THEY MIGHT BE LOOKING FOR WORK!

 And, always ask them, privately, if you should respond to them using their
posted name. But, in my case it is alright to use my name anywhere, since I am
NOT looking for work and I just want more attention. Some people just feel
better when they have someone to talk to, even if it's just drivel.

 FOR GOD'S SAKE! WILL SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME - I NEED SOME SPIRITUAL HELP!
SERIOUSLY!

 Sunny and the Sunlglows - Talk To Me
 http://youtu.be/QclMCuhv4kQ http://youtu.be/QclMCuhv4kQ

<dmevans365@...> mailto:dmevans365@... wrote :

 Richard, this is my name, but listen.  You outed it here.  My moniker does not
out my name for that email, which I used by mistake.  I was being compulsive
yesterday.  Please do not use my name again and do yourself a favor; let go of
the need, along with Share, to relentlessly forward misconception.  Thank you.
Try not to form a resentment against me; it might take you years to let it go.

<punditster@...> mailto:punditster@... wrote :

 I think it was the word "drivel" that has hit you where it hurts, Ricky.
Interesting.

 You are incorrect. I was defending your right to post drivel.

 On 9/1/2014 8:33 AM, awoelflebater@... mailto:awoelflebater@...
[FairfieldLife] wrote:

 I don't need any defending on that front, but thanks.

 What I object to, is anyone butting into the drivel conversation without first
reading the drivel.

 Em wasn't "butting" in, she is a regular poster to FFL. You just don't like
being called out on your "drivel".

 Denise Evans's last drivel post to FFL was over a year ago.

 It's just like at a social gathering when a group of people are sitting around
a table discussing something and a stranger walks up and says "You people are
full of shit" and then singles out the one person that wasn't even at the table
- and when they don't even know anyone or what the group is talking about. That
is rude. If anyone did that at a normal social gathering they would be asked to
leave.

 Nice analogy but not accurate in this case. Emily is no "stranger" plus she
has read and responded to plenty of your posts. By the by, Emily is hardly the
only one here who has accused you of trolling and repeating yourself although I
think her use of the word "drivel" was unique. The rest of the guys here just
chalk it up to mental incapacitation. I wouldn't go that far, actually, I find
your posts humorous and apropos some of the time.

 It was Denise Evans that used the word "drivel" and pointed a third finger at
Share.

 http://www.mail-archive.com/fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com/msg327351.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com/msg327351.html

 What surprises me is the number of people on the list that didn't object, but
cheered the boor on.

 "The boor"? Emily a boor? She really did find your button. But then nothing
you say here should be taken seriously so I'll just chalk it up to a little fun
you're having - as usual.

 Denise Evans was acting like a boor, not Emily. But, obviously Emily doesn't
read all the posts on FFL. Often it's what people DON'T say that is important.

  I don't have anything against anyone posting drivel - people do it all the
time - I do object to a stranger attempting to co-opt the whole conversation
with drivel insults. However, you don't seem to mind, since you don't like
Share anyway. It was low, real low, and makes me think a lot less of the others
at the table.

 Ha, ha Ricky. As I said Em is no "stranger", no one is co-opting anything
except you in this case,  and I don't "don't like Share anyway" so stop making
things up. The only one here who I wouldn't invite to my birthday party is
bawee.

 Denise Evans is the stranger who hits and runs. And, Share thinks you don't
like her. And, Barry is the only person NOT invited to ANY table, which is why
he probably sits alone at a cafe.