On 9/3/2014 7:14 AM, Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
turq, do you even realize what a malicious bully you sound like?!

He probably is too self-absorbed to analyze his own narcissistic tendencies, or realize he is acting like a bully, Share. You are really asking a lot of a guy whose ego is so big that he outlasted Judy Stein.

You want to nuke someone for writing a lot of posts?! I think you're the one out of control. You say you ignore so many people on FFL. So just add one more to your list.

His idea of a party is probably to /only admit guys/, give them a chit at the door worth one word for each, and then stand over them with a whip and a calculator, like a skin-head biker. If they say something he doesn't like, he upsets the table and runs to Rick or Alex, the moderators, and when they don't respond, he runs home and takes all his toys.

Why is it so hard for you to ignore Richard? Maybe that's what really gets to you. You can't ignore Richard.

He is so obviously JELLOS that he probably stays awake at night trying to figure out something to post to distract our attention - it's all about Richard. There may be something to that theory that watching violent movies on TV and playing violent video games all day /tends to instill a violent nature in the individual./ It takes a lot of nerve to recommend a /Rodriquez movie/ to a pacifistic forum dedicated to promoting world peace. Apparently th other informant wants Ann to come to S.C. and shoot him with a gun. Go figure.

But to call overposting malicious is just, well malicious. And manipulative. imo.

You've got to wonder about a guy whose top priority is some informant over-posting on an obscure social media site like Yahoo FFL - when the whole world is in utter chaos. It's a matter of priorities I guess, go figure.

And who cares what the ex FFLer said?! They're not even here any more. But maybe they got to your ego. I didn't realize how important it is to you to be a part of a cool forum. I guess if FFL isn't cool, then it means you're not cool either!

Maybe he needs to call in reinforcements, Share. After the lashing he just got from Ann, I'd be running scared with my tail tucked in between my legs too. But the ego is a difficult thing to rise above. You do realize that we are talking about a guy that got reduced for satiric purposes to a facile formula by Judy - down to just about the level of a wet noodle, right? You and I are his new targets. He must think that you and Ann are weak women he can boss around and ridicule without any defense from the other guys - so he takes his anger out vicariously on me. Where is Dr. Pete when we need him?

So you want to nuke Richard. You try shaming Rick. And you even get in a swipe at the TMers. Of course, to do the latter you had to get a little OCD with numbers. But whatever!

He obviously can't even fight his own battles anymore, so he calls Rick, Alex and Vaj in to help him win the debate. He doesn't even realize that we can whip his ass with one hand tied behind our backs and blindfolded. It's kind of sad to see a guy so humiliated - a guy that is obviously smart, but so lonely that he has to resort to social media just to find someone like the Jedi_Spock talk to.

There are some people who might want you to be booted. Everybody has somebody they'd like to boot. Is that really the answer?

Some people are very prone to peer-pressure, Share. I can't help but think he's been hanging around the skin-head bikers over there far too long. Obviously he has been turned to the point of being in a mind-controlled state: the major characteristic of all dissociative phenomena involves a detachment from reality. The best we can do is try to help him. Thanks for all the good work - you are a jewel amidst the dung.

*From:* "jedi_sp...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

To flood the forum like a huge dump truck is clearly
malicious intent.

I think he's gone totally nuts.

For those whose brains are so atrophied from the practice of TM that they cannot do math, so far this week Richard Williams has managed to make almost *30% of all posts* made to Fairfield Life.

  • Re: [FairfieldL... salyavin808
  • Re: [FairfieldL... Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairf... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]