> > He could have posted something interesting to read about -
> > a review of a crappy movie or a lonely cafe experience - instead
> > of wasting band-space and time obsessing about me.

On 9/3/2014 10:07 AM, nablusoss1008 wrote:

The Turq's problem is that you, amongs very few posters, post knowledge. This obviously drives him nuts

Thanks.It's difficult to imagine anyone that doesn't appreciate knowledge.

This Turq guy does seem to go ape-shit crazy when I spout off about something. It's kind of difficult to think of anything interesting to post here, seeing as how all these other informants are already so advanced spiritually. There even used to be a TM Governor on this list that I once had a short conversation with. Rick knows a lot, but he won't even talk to me or wish me a happy birthday like he does the others.

Alex has been a real source of inspiration. I like Buck too and Share is a jewel. (Judy was another case entirely - she hated my guts, apparently.)

And, there used to be a couple of doctors posting here too. FFL and AMT are great sources of information, so I've tried to add to that a little bit, but nobody seems to be interested in that holy man crap, so I've just resorted lately to a little light chit-chat with friends. I'm sorry for getting so upset about Edg calling me a "pedophile priest". That was a real low for this group.

Maybe I am a glutton for punishment. Where is Dr. Pete when I need him?

as he doesn't want knowledge, all he wants is carry on as before because his so-called "Buddhism" has told him he's already enlightened and has no need of any further "knowledge" not to mention that dreaded word "sadhana".

Not sure about the Buddhism Turq espouses, it's kind of vague. But, I already got beat up pretty badly the other day by Bill for posting something critical about the Shankaracharya - Bill said I was a mere /dilettante/. How could a hick living down here know anything about tantra? He sure told me off, but at least Bill pointed me in the right direction to get a book to read.

Add to that the fact that you remind him of his embarresing years with the lama-fraud-lenz and his claim that he saw him levitating all ads up to a furious anger that keeps building up in his system and that one day will be released.

Which is really weird - I actually kind of like the Zen Master Rama and some of the things he said. But, the Rama guy never once, to my knowledge, ever made any levitation claims. Neither did the Maharishi.

The Turq and me should have a lot in common: We are both military brats from Texas; we both like to write about stuff; and we both share an interest in music, travel, movies and the spiritual life. It is kind of strange that he would run to Alex and Rick and send them private emails about me, trying to get me banned from the group, instead of calling me on the phone or posting or responding in a FFL message.

He sounds kind of scared. Maybe he is getting old and insecure - it's tough getting old, especially when you don't have a real home to go to or a family life. There is strength in numbers. I hope he finds someone to connect with - I really do.

Maybe he is just JELLOS. It sort of looks like he got turned when he moved over to Amsterdam. Now, he seems to hate all his old friends from his TMO days. He doesn't seem to like women much either. Go figure.

One way or the other :-)

Here is an excerpt from one of the first and only dialogs I ever had with the poor guy:

"Willy, since fucking prairie dogs or whatever you do with your time
doesn't seem to fill enough of it lately, and you've been going out
of your way to associate me with Rama and thus with a big, bad cult
figure, I figure I should explain a couple of things..."

Author: Uncle Tantra
Subject: Open Letter To Willytex
Newsgroups: alt.meditation.transcendental
Date: 2003-08-06 08:53:26 PST