On 9/3/2014 10:53 AM, fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Nail on the head, Steve - Indeed, "the grooviest". Hilarious! Also the clearest, most real post from Share, EVER. Thank you, both!

You guys have really made my day! Good work.

All good points Share, although I think they will be missed by Barry.

In some ways, I think he's stuck in a 60's, or 70's mentality, where everything is "groovy", and he's the grooviest of them all.

And as you say, for all the ignoring of the posts he talks about, well, does it make any sense?

He's obsessing about Richard's posts. He, of course doesn't realize it, because,Barry doesn't obsess about anything. He only points out how other people obsess, or (I forgot), are cult apologists. (-:

turq, do you even realize what a malicious bully you sound like?! You want to nuke someone for writing a lot of posts?! I think you're the one out of control. You say you ignore so many people on FFL. So just add one more to your list. Why is it so hard for you to ignore Richard? Maybe that's what really gets to you. You can't ignore Richard.

But to call overposting malicious is just, well malicious. And manipulative. imo.

And who cares what the ex FFLer said?! They're not even here any more. But maybe they got to your ego. I didn't realize how important it is to you to be a part of a cool forum. I guess if FFL isn't cool, then it means you're not cool either!

So you want to nuke Richard. You try shaming Rick. And you even get in a swipe at the TMers. Of course, to do the latter you had to get a little OCD with numbers. But whatever!

There are some people who might want you to be booted. Everybody has somebody they'd like to boot. Is that really the answer?

*From:* "jedi_spock@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

To flood the forum like a huge dump truck is clearly
malicious intent.

I think he's gone totally nuts.

For those whose brains are so atrophied from the practice of TM that they cannot do math, so far this week Richard Williams has managed to make almost *30% of all posts* made to Fairfield Life.

    • [Fairfield... jedi_sp...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • Re... salyavin808
          • ... nablusoss1008
              • ... nablusoss1008