WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, NABBY, THAT YOU CAN SAY "WHAT EDG GOT?"

I'm sharing here, and you're psychoanalyzing me?  Up yours with a fence post
for all the past shit you've tossed at me for "not getting it" when you're the
FFL joke of all jokes here with your outlandish beliefs.

Yeah, you got to me and triggered me emotionally.....now.....consider that I
NEVER FORGIVE.....and NEVER FORGET...

 If we ever end up in an elevator -- I'll get you to toss the first punch and
then, why then, I'll FUCK YOU UP.....hopefully all on the elevator's video.
I'm so old now, a stint in the clink would be a vacation with three meals and a
place to meditate, ya see?  I got nothing to lose if your nose gets broken in
three places.

 Oh yeah, I'd win the fight -- BECAUSE I'M A TRIKKER AND IT TAKES 1000 PUNCHES
ON THE HANDLEBARS TO GO ONE MILE'S DISTANCE.  Ya think I can put my body weight
behind my jab?

You're all safe over the Internet, but in the real world, you're  a fucking
turd who needs to be put into a doggy bag.  I DESPISE YOUR DISEASED MIND.
  • Re: [Fairfiel... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfie... Duveyoung
      • [Fai... danfriedman2002
      • [Fai... feste37