 From: "Xenophaneros Anartaxius anartaxius@... [FairfieldLife]"

 My read folder Ann, contains certain posters who tend to not just post one
liners or irrelevant comments. Edg is in the read post. Another criterion for
this folder is a person does not post excessively. As you now have your own
folder it's easy to find your messages. Barry is in the read folder. Putting
you in that folder however is like putting protons and anti-protons together.

Good plan. :-) To mix them could be a mistake of...dare I say it...

 Biblical Proportions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3ZOKDmorj0

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3ZOKDmorj0";
class="ygrps-yiv-1735639076link-enhancr-card-urlWrapper
ygrps-yiv-1735639076link-enhancr-element

 Biblical Proportions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3ZOKDmorj0

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3ZOKDmorj0
 Preview by Yahoo