Huh.

 It's not like he tried to hide it, either cwae.org is not hard to find:

 Executive Team | Center for Wellness and Achievement in Education
http://cwae.org/executive_team.php

 Executive Team | Center for Wellness and Achievement in Education
http://cwae.org/executive_team.php Your description

 View on cwae.org http://cwae.org/executive_team.php
 Preview by Yahoo

 Jeff Rice, Director of Operations
 Mr. Rice has been a business leader and consultant for more than 20 years,
specializing in organizational development. He brings his knowledge of
successful start-up models in the high tech industry to our developing
organization. Mr. Rice also served as a volunteer on several previous
initiatives to reduce violence and improve academic performance in Northern
California schools through the use of meditation-based stress management.

 TM tears itself down - like Barry once said here, if TM was all its cracked up
to be, they wouldn't have to lie to sell it. This goon you are praising didn't
even have the balls to give his own name.