On 10/12/2014 6:22 AM, Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
dear Fleetwood, even though I have sort of read your post containing list of possible responses
it is clearly a true lie  that made me LOL and COL
about the principles of dealing with rattlesnakes of all sorts, not to mention principals
therefore you suck at being a cult member
and so I am That, thou are that, etc.
but I'm gonna ignore your post anyway...unless I forget to!

/It looks like a return of the infamous Judy "MACRO". Why not just do like I do and post a comment on every post submitted? That way, you won't miss out on anything and we will have something to read. /

On Saturday, October 11, 2014 10:30 PM, "fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Thank you, and thank you - the parody was hilarious - always interesting to look in someone else's mirror of my online me. Yeah, I made a remark about MJ's by-now-familiar-but-not-by-him qualification. I am feeling left out from that experience, where you state explicitly, before any response, that you have not read the post, that you are responding to.

I would like to try that! Think of the possibilities, the blind agendas forwarded, the left-hand turns, down a dirt road! The next time someone makes a comment about *anything*, I'll respond like this:

Even though I haven't read [subject post],
it is clearly [a. an affirmation, b. a condemnation, c. an insane lie, d. an excellent joke], about the principles of [a. cooking, b.TM, c. Enlightenment, d. shoes, e. horse shoes]. Therefore, you [a. suck, b. make a good point, c. aren't making any sense],
and so I [a. am, b. am not]
going to [a. dignify that with a response, b. remember that, and cherish it, c. tell you to fuck off].

Wow! Talk about being at the right place, at the right time. I get mystery and life from water, and satisfaction and wonder from earth, and blessed dreams and inspiration, from the air, wind, clouds, sun, and stars.

You are indeed a fortunate and, if I might use the term, blessed man, Mac. And thanks for the wonder woman parody of me, I had a good chuckle. I hope you weren't offended by mine, I meant it all in the friendliest of ways but you never know how these things are gonna fly. Apparently MJ is too afraid to read the one I wrote about him - maybe he thinks he might recognize himself from what I wrote.

So Fresh, isn't it? Akasha

Me too, Fleet, I love seeing the sun and moon in the sky at the same time. The women's Dome is up on a bit of a ridge and sometimes that's possible.

On Saturday, October 11, 2014 8:05 AM, "fleetwood_macncheese@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

The most obvious feature here, is the big sky. Not only the blazing Milky Way, overhead at night, but also being able to see a vast sky stretching over the valley, from mountain range, to mountain range, during the day - So... much...space!...Akasha. I particularly enjoy seeing the rising sun and the moon, together in the same sky. Back on earth, I bought an R/C flying sphere - white round plastic frame, with props for vertical and horizontal travel - For those of you who have used the R/C helos, this one is far more resistant to crash landings - haven't lost a blade yet. Twenty bucks, at Costco.

  • Re: [FairfieldL... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairf... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]