 On 10/14/2014 12:14 PM, salyavin808 wrote:

<noozguru@...> mailto:noozguru@... wrote :

 And don't forget this video to help with your phobia:

 http://youtu.be/5bUlTR6uOFE http://youtu.be/5bUlTR6uOFE

 I've been googling for this "hard scientific evidence" she talks about. No
luck yet. I'm sure the truth is out there.....

 It is and you don't have to try that hard.  You just don't want to find it.
 My guess is she means something different than I do when she says "hard
evidence". Theories about them having to have used nuclear bombs to bring down
two of the three WTC buildings does not qualify, for instance.