"No weapons of mass destruction have been found." - Judy Stein

/"Judy - I think maybe you lied to yourself too. Before the invasion, did you post any statements expressing any doubts that Saddam had WMD? If you did, maybe I missed it. Both The Times and The Post published editorials supporting the claim that Saddam had WMD. But it seems to me that it was a given, by everyone, except maybe Scott Ritter - including both Democrats and Republicans - Blix, the U.N., France, Germany, Great Britain, and U.S.A. etc., that Saddam had WMD, and everyone apparently agreed."/ - Richard J. Williams, 2003