These relatively small caches of weapons are not what Bush and that other
moron, used to justify the slaughter of hundreds of thousands, in Iraq.
 Remember, Richard, it was the scare tactic of mentioning, "The Mushroom
Cloud". Bush and his cronies deliberately used the specter of nuclear war to
get us into Iraq. Just because the NYT and Wash Post have now tried to revise
history, doesn't make it true.

 It was a deliberate, and still unsubstantiated LIE. No WMDs exist in Iraq, and
they never have, unless the US has now transported them there.

 "No weapons of mass destruction have been found." - Judy Stein

 "Judy - I think maybe you lied to yourself too. Before the invasion, did you
post any statements expressing any doubts that Saddam had WMD? If you did,
maybe I missed it. Both The Times and The Post published editorials supporting
the claim that Saddam had WMD. But it seems to me that it was a given, by
everyone, except maybe Scott Ritter - including both Democrats and Republicans
- Blix, the U.N., France, Germany, Great Britain, and U.S.A. etc., that Saddam
had WMD, and everyone apparently agreed." - Richard J. Williams, 2003

 On 10/17/2014 6:47 PM, emptybill@... mailto:emptybill@... [FairfieldLife]