Not your headline, salyavin, The Guardian's, calling Pope Francis a loser. wrt
your Subject line, I like that it highlights empathy. But the lack is in many
of the bishops, not in the Pope. I think he's a ray of light in the Catholic
Church. We'll see if the ray brings along other rays (-:

On Monday, October 20, 2014 6:38 AM, "Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com