salyavin, he actually commented that dissent is good and increased transparency
is good. So those are also wins. Just to be really picky wicky (-:

You kind of remind me of something my youngest sister said to me back in 2002
when I was leaving MUM campus. She asked why I didn't stay in the TMO and
change from there. Now, 12 years later, I think I know why. I needed to become
the change I want to see. My guess is Pope Francis is already highly developed
and so can change from inside the org.

What is the current jail term for trolling?

On Monday, October 20, 2014 7:21 AM, salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

Not your headline, salyavin, The Guardian's, calling Pope Francis a loser. wrt
your Subject line, I like that it highlights empathy. But the lack is in many
of the bishops, not in the Pope. I think he's a ray of light in the Catholic
Church. We'll see if the ray brings along other rays (-:

Oh good. But he did lose the vote so that makes him a loser in this case, and
being stuck in a hideous organisation like the Catholic church doesn't help him
in the slightest as far as I'm concerned (all that guilt and blood drinking).

If he wants to fight their bigotry he should leave and campaign for equality
from the outside. But being a pope he's probably unlikely to do that, so slow
change from within is a better bet. Bring on the rays, the dawn starts with
just one if I remember correctly. But it must be weird living philosophically
so far back in the middle ages all the time, I can't imagine it. They've got so
much catching up to do, I suppose we should be thankful that they are even
talking about joining the 21st century.

BTW the green figure in the bottom right of the cartoon is a troll. The UK is
thinking about quadrupling the jail term for "offensive internet trolling"
making it up to 2 years!

Another fine bit of public relations driven law making that's destined to be
abused by whoever is in power.

On Monday, October 20, 2014 6:38 AM, "Share Long sharelong60@...