 Thanks, salyavin, good article. But I think the headline is pretty dumb. If
one reads the Pope Francis' quote, it's obvious he's a winner. What the
situation says to me is that wherever light is strongest, in this case Pope
Francis, there too will the dark be strongest, in this case the bishops.

 The single candle doesn't herald the dawn then?

 And my headline sums them up perfectly I think. A lot of people think you need
religion to be moral, you don't, what you need is empathy.

 I think Share meant the headline of the article, not your post 'headline'.

 On Monday, October 20, 2014 3:20 AM, salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>